Wednesday, January 15, 2014

so it has been awhile

So it has been over a year since I last blogged and man has it been a busy year.. both of the kids had birthdays... my dad remains cancer free.. Nathan became perminant at his job .. hunter started kindergarten.. I started teaching at early arts... the list can go on .. so I will be spending some time updating on a lot of things hopefully .. I have decided after much thought that I am no longer doing my crafting business... I love it don't get me wrong but I have strayed from the reasons why I started sewing and making bows.. I started it for my lil girl .. to make things for her and I lost sight of that .. so I am putting everything up and if I do something it will be for a friend or my lil girl only .. no more selling items.. also between the frustrations of the post office losing packages I just don't want to deal with the hassels anymore.. so with that lets hope this year will be a lot less stressful and more fun with my kiddos... Hunter is now 6 and ava is 4 ... I just don't see where the time has gone... Hunter is enjoying kindergarten after a ruff start at the beginning ... he also has a girl friend who is very sweet and much like hunter... ava is still at early arts and now I am teaching with the early 2s class and LOVE IT .. cant say enough how much I enjoy being there and around those kiddos.. so this will be short .. just a sweet sum up to all the millions of things that have been going on .. hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment