Sunday, April 22, 2012

Update......

So it has been busy since i had my surgery... I am doing really good from the surgery still no pain.. i got released on april 3rd so now i am back to doing normal things yay lol. I did have a problem 2 weeks after surgery where the antibotics during surgery killed too much bacteria in my colon .. so i had to be on meds for that .. and then 2 weeks later i got the dreaded stomach virus not once but twice!!! So now i am much better after that ... I have been busy working on my lil business... I have my first craft show this weekend and I am totally excited about it... I will take lots of pics and post a blog about it later on in the week. So I have been busy working on orders and getting stuff done for the craft show and i feel like i am very behind. So it seems i will have some late nites in my future this week. Another thing that is happening is my husband is prolly going to get laid off. ... the job he was on has finished and i am very thankful that he had a job this long... two years is a good time to be at one place in the electrician trade. So we are looking at all our options. He can now travel since he is a journeyman so that is one thing we are looking at and also he is trying to get a permanent position at a company ... so it is whatever god wants us to do .. we shall see. I am also starting to look for a job ... i am going to look openly everywhere and see what i can find.. so i dont know what will happen with my lil business it may get put on hold for a bit .. i dunno .. that is something i will see .. only god knows ... i have learned over the years to just go with it ... god will work it out some how and he does... i am so thankful now for the year we lived off of unemployment .. it taught us a lot of things .. yes it was hard and i sometimes thought we wouldnt make it but here we are today... so anything is possibly .. just gotta have faith... well i cant think of anything else to update on except miss zoe grace will be a year old tomorrow .. we will be having her bday party tonite... i am so thankful god put her in lora and justins life... i cant believe it is a year already that she has come into the family ... so this party is more then just a birthday but a big celebration... so i hope everyone has a good week and i hope to post some more stuff this week .

No comments:

Post a Comment