Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cancer Sucks part 5

So the newest news is that my father will have a break in treatments. The oncologist decided that since they are unable to do radiation treatment until my father speaks with the surgeon that it would be best. He said had the radiation treatment been a go the next few weeks it would have been a reduced amount of chemo. So my father has a week off and then he has 3 more treatments for the 4th round. So we are now just waiting to speak to the surgeon. My father has to have another pet scan and also another lung capacity test before he meets with them. Otherwise my father is doing good. All his counts have remain pretty much the same. He still hasnt had any naseua .. so we are just trucking along. In my next update I should have news from the surgeon. So until then everyone have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment