Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ruff weekend

So this weekend was a ruff weekend.... I finally had my obgyn appointment on friday to see why I am having pelvic pain .. the dr decided to put me on an antibotic for two weeks and i am supposed to go back on the 4th for an ultrasound. I was also supposed to have my mammogram but when i got there they were worried my insurance wouldnt pay since I am only 30 so we didnt do it. Come to find out my insurance doesnt care and will cover it so when i go on the 4th to see my obgyn i will get the mammogram done that day also. Well I started the antibotics on friday and had no hiccups ( i am allergic to almost all antibotics lol). Well it was short lived I took my dose Saturday morning and within an hour I was in the bathroom vomiting nonstop, having sweats and then chills. Finally after an hour of this my husband took me to the er. Found out I was having an allergic reaction to the med. So I got fluids and zofran and phenogren in an iv. Finally I was able to go home but still had the nasea feeling well into this morning and the stomach cramps. I think I slept for over 16 hrs cuz as soon as I got home i just crawled straight into the bed and didnt emerge until 9 am this morning. My husband and kids were wonderful during this time. Hunter stayed in the room with me petting my head asking if I was feeling better each time i woke up. Ava watched football with Nathan and was a very sweet girl. Our friend Jacob was awesome he was the one who came over and watched the kids while we went to the er. And then that evening my inlaws picked up the kiddos and they wont be back till late tonite. I am so thankful for everyone that helped out yesterday. It was aweful, I think that was the worst I had ever felt in my entire life and I do not want to have to go thru that again. So tomorrow I get to call my dr and let him know what happened. Reason why he wanted to try antibotics is that he thought i had an infection around my uterus causing my pain so now I dont know what we will do since I can not take any type of penicillin drug ( i turn pink and swell on it). Hoping here soon we find out what is causing my pain. I am thinking more then likely surgery will be in the future which since I already had my tubes tied I am really not worried about having everything taken out. So we shall see what the dr says we may just wait till my next appointment and talk options on surgery after the scan is done. Well gonna go back and lay down and rest up before the kiddos get home. Hope everyone is having a better weekend then what I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment